State transportation authorities advise motorists that this construction will affect motorists using state roadways this week:
* U.S. 1 northbound -- From Miller Road to Sheradale Drive, the PTC right northbound lane will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. through Friday. The speed limit will be reduced to 40 mph.
* Interstate 95 north -- Today through Friday, the fast lanes northbound and southbound between the Beltway and White Marsh Boulevard will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. The fast lanes in both directions will be closed from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. Saturday. The closures are for median construction. Speed limits will be 45 mph.
* I-95 south -- Today through Friday, the slow lane northbound and southbound from the city line to Metropolitan Boulevard will be closed for bridge overlays.
* Beltway (Interstate 695), inner and outer loops -- Today through Friday, expect delays and single-lane closures from Belair Road to Perring Parkway from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. during bridge construction.
* Beltway at Putty Hill Road -- For an indefinite period, to allow for bridge painting, inner and outer loop single-lane closures will take place from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. with double-lane closures between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.
* Md. 439 (Old York Road) -- Daily, from Garrett Road to Interstate 83, there will be one-way traffic controlled by flagmen for paving operations.
* Md. 7 (Philadelphia Road) -- One way traffic on the bridge over Winters Run will be maintained until this fall for bridge replacement.
* Md. 25 (Falls Road) Bridge over Jones Falls and light-rail line -- The bridge is closed to traffic during replacement. Detour signs and routes are posted. The bridge is expected to reopen by late 1991.
* Ridgely Avenue Bridge over U.S. 50/301 -- The bridge is open to traffic, but there is no direct access to and from U.S. 50/301 and Riverview Avenue. Riverview access is by way of Md. 70 and Ridgely Avenue.
* U.S. 50/301 Jennifer Road new access -- Ramps to and from westbound U.S. 50/301 are open. Signals are controlling the ramp intersection at Jennifer Road. Ramps at 50/301 and Md. 450 will remain open.
* U.S. 50/301 Cape St. Claire intersection -- A new traffic pattern has been established for U.S. 50/301 at the Cape St. Claire intersection. The two left turn lanes from 50/301 to Cape St. Claire Road have been closed. The new patterns require a right turn using Exit 29-B. Advance guide signs are in place. For additional information, call the State Highway Administration at 1-800-637-9740.
* Md. 32/Gambrills Road -- Gambrills Road at Md. 32 is closed for construction of a bridge over Md. 32. Detours are posted. Until completion of the bridge, expected to take about a year, no access is possible off Md. 32 to Gambrills Road.
* Warren Road at Md. 45 (York Road) -- Beginning tomorrow, Warren Road at the Md. 45 will be closed for about 30 days to allow for construction of a tie-in for the extension of Warren Road west of the intersection. Detours will be set up.