Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to area ++ companies and other vendors.
R.R. Gregory Corp. of Waldorf won a $4,717,571 contract from the Navy to provide an ordnance countermeasures laboratory at the Naval Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technology Center, Stump Neck Annex in Indian Head.
AAI Corp. of Hunt Valley won a $3,400,000 contract from the Army to provide contractor logistic support services.
* Mentor Technologies Inc. of Rockville won a $1,824,591 contract from the Goddard Space Flight Center to provide Mod 1S-N data systems.
* Scientific Technology Inc. of Rockville won a $1,566,791 contract from the Goddard Space Flight Center to provide microwave engineering support.
* Communications Satellite Corp. of Clarksburg won a $1,283,937 contract from NASA to provide technical support for digital systems technology development.
* J.A. Blanck Co. of Fallston won a $1,239,000 contract from the Coast Guard to provide Yankee Pier structural repairs and water and sewage line replacement at the U.S. Coast Guard Support (( Center in New York City.
* Booz Allen and Hamilton Inc. of Bethesda won a $1,130,537 contract from NASA to assess the future market for satellite communication systems and services.
* J&K Contracting Inc. of Lanham won a $779,011 contract from the Army to paint the interior and refinish floors in various permanent family quarters.
* AAI Corp. of Hunt Valley won a $295,751 contract from the Air Force to provide concept definition studies for improved standoff weapons for the AC-130 gunship.
* Martin Contracting of Upper Marlboro won a $248,500 contract from the Navy to remove asbestos in Buildings 3188, 3148, and 3149 of the Naval Air Station at Andrews Air Force Base in Camp Springs.
* Tascon Inc. of Bethesda won a $219,733 contract from the National Institutes of Health to provide mailing services.
* Y.S.K. Construction Co. Inc. of Berwyn Heights won a $158,400 contract from the Army to replace the roof in Building 1351 at Fort Belvoir, Va.