Maryland transportation authorities advise motorists that construction will affect motorists using the following state roadways and toll facilities this week:
* Interstate 95 North (northbound roadway) -- The fast lane will be closed from the Beltway to White Marsh Boulevard Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturdays from 6 a.m. until 11 a.m. There will be various lane closures from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. for paving and construction work. The speed limit will be 45 mph.
The roadway may be closed for periods of up to 15 minutes.
* I-95 North (southbound roadway) -- The fast lane will be closed from White Marsh Boulevard to the Beltway Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturdays from 6 a.m. until 11 a.m. There will be various lane closures from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. for paving and construction work. Speed limit will be 45 mph. The roadway may be closed for periods of up to 15 minutes.
* I-95 North (John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway) -- Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m., there will be possible one-lane closures between White Marsh Boulevard and Stepney Road.
* I-95 North (John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway) -- All week, around-the-clock, one lane closed in each direction on the Millard E. Tydings Memorial Bridge.
* I-95 North (John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway) -- Monday through Friday, possible northbound closure on I-95 north of the Chesapeake House.
* I-95 South -- Slow lane of northbound and southbound roadways from the Baltimore city line to Metropolitan Boulevard will be closed for bridge overlays.
* Interstate 695 Inner and Outer Loop -- Monday through Friday, expect delays and single-lane closures from Bel Air Road to Perring Parkway from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. during bridge construction.
* I-695 at Harford Road -- For an indefinite period, inner and outer loop single-lane closures will occur between 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. Double-lane closures will occur between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. for bridge painting.
* I-695 (Francis Scott Key Bridge) -- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., one lane closed southbound. On Aug. 24 and 25, the east approach to the Key Bridge between exits 42 and 43 will be closed from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Follow posted detours.
* U.S. 1 -- From Miller Road to Sheradale Drive, the right northbound lane will be closed Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. for road reconstruction.
* Md. 7 (Bridge over Winters Run) -- One-way traffic will be maintained until fall for bridge replacement.
* Md. 32/Gambrills Road -- Gambrills Road at Md. 32 is closed for construction of a bridge over Md. 32. Detours are posted. Upon completion of the bridge, in about one year, no access will be possible off Md. 32 to Gambrills Road.
* Md. 25 (Falls Road, Bridge over Jones Falls and Light Rail) -- Bridge is closed to traffic during replacement. Detour signs and routes are posted. Bridge should be completed by late 1991.
* Ridgely Avenue (bridge over U.S. 50/301) -- Weather permitting, the bridge will be open to traffic Wednesday. Direct access to and from U.S. 50/301 and Riverview Ave- nue will be closed Thursday. Riverview Road access will be via Md. 70 and Ridgely Avenue. Read flashing signs for update.
* U.S. 50/301 (Bay Bridge) -- Reconstruction of the eastbound toll plaza. All toll lanes available.
* U.S. 50/301 (Cape St. Claire Intersection) -- The two left turn lanes from the eastbound roadway have been closed. The new movement will require a right turn using exit 29-B. Advance guide signs will be in place.
* Md. 439 -- From Garrett Road west to Interstate 83, there will be one-way traffic daily controlled by flag workers. This closing will be for paving operations.
* U.S. 40 (Thomas J. Hatem Memorial Bridge) -- All week, around-the-clock, one lane closed in each direction for sandblasting and painting.