Your basic first-aid kit should contain:
* Analgesics such as aspirin, ibuprofen or acetaminophen to relieve headaches, muscle aches and joint pain.
* Antacids and anti-diarrhea medicines.
* Anti-fungal lotions or powders to relieve heat rash, athlete's foot, jock itch and other fungal infections.
* Antihistamines to relieve sneezing, running nose, watery eyes and itching.
* Adhesive bandages, tape and small scissors for cuts and scrapes.
* Calamine lotion or hydrocortisone cream to relieve itching.