Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to companies and other vendors in the Baltimore area.
* The George Hyman Construction Co. of Suitland won a $54,164,000 contract from the Navy to provide for construction of the second phase of a headquarters building at the Naval Intelligence Command Headquarters.
* Scientech Inc. of Rockville won a $1,325,898 contract from the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission to provide back-end containment performance and source-term analysis.
* Information Resources Engineering Inc. of Baltimore won a $1,225,560 contract from the U.S. Department of the Treasury to provide electronic certification systems.
* Westinghouse Electric Corp. of Hunt Valley won a $1,136,552 contract from the Air Force to provide research and development.
* RJO Enterprises Inc. of Lanham won a $993,212 contract from the Air Force to provide miscellaneous services.
* Genstar Stone Products Co. of Hunt Valley won an $878,185 contract from the Federal Highway Administration to provide services for the Rock Creek Park Project.
* Mantayo Construction Co. of Clinton won a $470,700 contract from the Contracts Division (WPP) to provide new storage buildings at Andrews AF Base.
* Westinghouse Electric Corp. of Baltimore won a $375,000 contract from the Air Force to provide electrical and electronic equipment components.
* Westinghouse Electric Corp. of Baltimore won a $281,965 contract from the Air Force to provide research and development.
* DD Enterprises Inc. of Forestville won a $200,096 contract from the U.S. Regulatory Commission to provide shuttle bus service.
* Multi-Spec Products Corp. of Union Bridge won a $122,800 contract from the Defense General Supply Center to provide lighting fixtures and lamps.