* Kunkel Piano & Organ Co. is moving its White Marsh Mall store to the Perry Hall Crossing shopping center, where it leased 4,000 square feet of space.
* Summit Properties, the developer of the Waterloo Place apartment complex in Mount Vernon, has moved its mid-Atlantic offices from Key Highway to Brown's Wharf at 1629 Thames St.
* Better Engineering MFG Inc.,a manufacturer of degreasing machinery, has purchased a 30,000-square-foot building at 8661 Town Center Court in White Marsh Town Center. Scott Skogmo of W. C. Pinkard & Co. represented the buyer, and Dan Colhoun of Casey & Associates represented the seller.
* The Rolm Co. renewed its lease of 17,000 square feet at Security Office Park, 7000 Security Blvd. in Catonsville. K. Alan Orman of W. C. Pinkard & Co. negotiated the transaction.
* American Telephone & Telegraph Co. has renewed its lease and leased additional space at Lakefront III in Hunt Valley, where it now occupies 9,400 square feet. Ketch Secor of W. C. Pinkard & Co. negotiated the transaction.
* Dr. Frances Steinberg has renewed his lease of 3,000 square feet at 11438 Cronridge Drive in Baltimore. K. Alan Orman of W. C. Pinkard & Co. represented the tenant, and MIE Investment, the landlord, represented itself.
* Image Systems Inc. renewed its lease of 2,000 square feet at the Rumsey Center in Columbia. Michael Elardo of W. C. Pinkard & Co. negotiated the transaction.