* "The Chicken Cookbook" published by the Bantam Books and the National Broiler Council may be ordered for $1.75 by sending a money order or check to: Chicken Cookbook, Dept. NBC, Box 307, Coventry Conn., 06238.
* For mushroom recipes, storage and handling hints, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to: Mushroom Recipes, 55 Union St., San Francisco, Calif. 94111.
* Regional marinade and barbecue sauce recipes are featured in "Great Grilling with Tabasco Pepper Sauce." Send your name, address and zip code to: "Great Grilling," McIlhenny Co., Avery Island, La. 70513.
* Red Lobster restaurants has put together a collection of seafood recipes. Send a stamped, self-addressed, No. 10-envelope to: Red Lobster Recipes, Box 59330, Orlando, Fla. 32859-3330.
* Triple Chocolate Cheesecake is featured in "Cheesecake -- sweet & savory," a free booklet from the Sargento Cheese Co. Send your name, address and zip code to: Sargento Cheesecake Recipes, Box 547, Department AP, Thiensville, Wis. 53092-0547.
* Three booklets with tips for using dried tomatoes are available from Timber Crest Farms in Healdsburg, Calif. Send your name, address and zip code to: Dried Tomato Booklets, Ruth Waltenspiel, Timber Crest Farms, 4791 Dry Creek Road, Healdsburg, Calif. 95448.