Authorities advise motorists that this construction will affect motorists using state roadways and toll facilities this week:
* I-95 North (northbound roadway) -- From the Beltway to White Marsh Boulevard, the fast lane will be closed today through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturdays from 6 a.m. until 11 a.m. Speed limit will be 45 mph. Various lane closures northbound from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m.
* I-95 North (southbound roadway) -- From White Marsh Boulevard to the Beltway, the fast lane will be closed today through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturdays from 6 a.m. until 11 a.m. Speed limit will be 45 mph. Various lane closures southbound from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m.
* I-95 South -- There will be divided traffic patterns of northbound and southbound I-95 from the city line to Metropolitan Boulevard for bridge overlays.
* Ridgely Avenue (bridge over U.S. 50/301) -- Bridge is closed to traffic during reconstruction. Follow detour signs. Access to and from U.S. 50/301 and Riverview Avenue will remain open.
* U.S. 50/301 (Cape St. Claire Intersection) -- The two left turn lanes from the eastbound roadway have been closed. The new movement will require a right turn using exit 29-B. Advance guide signs will be in place.
* I-695 Inner and Outer Loop -- Today through Friday, expect delays and single lane closures from Bel Air Road to Perring Parkway from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. until 5 a.m. during bridge construction.
* I-695 at Harford Road -- For an indefinite period of time, inner and outer loop single lane closures at 7 p.m. widening to double land closures at 10 p.m. until 5 a.m. for bridge painting.
* U.S. 1 -- From Miller Road to Sheradale Drive, the right northbound lane will be closed Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. until 3 p.m. for road reconstruction. Speed limit will be reduced to 40 mph.
* Md. 7 (Bridge over Winters Run) -- One-way traffic will be maintained until fall due to bridge replacement.
* Md. 543 (Harford County) -- All week, around-the-clock there will be one-way traffic in select areas between Md. 136 and Md. 22.
* Md. 32/Gambrills Road -- Gambrills Road at Md. 32 is closed for construction of a bridge carrying Gambrills Road over Md. 32. Detours are posted. Upon completion of the bridge, in about one year, no access will be possible off Md. 32 to Gambrills Road.
* Md. 25 (Falls Road, Bridge over Jones Falls and Light Rail) -- Bridge is closed to traffic during replacement. Detour signs and routes are posted. Bridge should be completed and open by late 1991.