Tirado's sentence

It's your call

August 01, 1991

Only 17 percent of respondents to SUNDIAL agree that the sentence of life without parole for Eric Joseph Tirado, convicted of killing Maryland State Police Cpl. Theodore D. Wolf, is appropriate. The figure represents 141 callers out of 810. The other 669 callers, almost 83 percent, say the sentence is not appropriate.

"It's Your Call" represents a sampling of opinions from certain segments of the community, but it is not balanced demographically, as would be done in a scientific public opinion poll.

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.