* Cleveland Indians -- Sent Doug Jones (pitcher) to Colorado Springs of the Pacific Coast League. Recalled Rudy Seanez (pitcher) from Canton-Akron of the Eastern League.
* Minnesota Twins -- Optioned Allan Anderson (pitcher) to Portland of the Pacific Coast League. Activated Dan Gladden (outfielder) from the 15-day disabled list.
* Montreal Expos -- Sold the contract of Scott Service (pitcher) to the Chunichi Dragons of the Japan League.
* New York Mets -- Named R.C. Reuteman general manager of baseball operations of Binghamton of the Eastern League.
* Atlanta Falcons -- Signed Mike Pritchard (wide receiver) to a three-year contract.
* Dallas Cowboys -- Signed John Gesek (guard) to a three-year contract.
* Indianapolis Colts -- Waived Darrin Trieb (linebacker).
* Miami Dolphins -- Signed Aaron Craver (running back) to a three-year contract. Placed Liffort Hobley (safety) on the physically-unable-to-perform list.
* New York Giants -- Signed Howard Cross (tight end) to a two-year contract, and Henry Blades (nose tackle). Waived Daniel Kelner (wide receiver) and Jerry Williams (defensive lineman). Agreed to terms with Kanavis McGhee (linebacker) on a three-year contract.
* Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Agreed to terms with Ervin Randle (linebacker). Signed Robert Martz (offensive lineman). Waived Dave Colonna (tight end).
* Washington Redskins -- Agreed to terms with Mark Rypien (quarterback).
* St. Louis Blues -- Agreed to terms with Brendan Shanahan (right wing).
* Marist -- Named Nick Macarchuk III men's assistant basketball coach.
* Texas A&M -- Suspended Marcus Batts (defensive back) indefinitely for violating team rules.
* Wisconsin-Superior -- Named Dan Lounsbury football coach.
* Yale -- Named John Glynne interim men's assistant hockey coach.