The following bereavement support groups are available in Anne Arundel County.
Sponsored by the Bereavement Center of Arundel Hospice (987-2129):
* Primary Care-Giver Group -- for those caring for someone with alife-threatening illness. Inforamtion: 987-2129.
* Bereavement Outreach Network -- six-week sessions for those who have lost a loved one offer an understanding of the grief process and skills to cope. The next group is scheduled for June 25 to July 30. Information: 987-2003.
* Teen Groups -- six-week sessions sponsored twice a year to help teens cope with the death of a family member or friend.
* Individual Counseling -- one-on-one support for those who have experienced the death of a loved one.
The following support groups are sponsored by the Hospice of Anne Arundel Medical Center, Franklin andCathedral streets, Annapolis, Md. 21401 Information: 268-4951.
* Circle of Support -- an ongoing drop-in support service. In Annapolis. Information: 280-6586.
* Bereavement Support Group -- a free six-week support group for people who have lost a family or friend over the last three to six months. Information: 280-6586.
* Caregivers Support Group -- emotional and moral support for care-givers responsible for a terminally ill loved one. Information: 263-1004.