Artscape '91 will give Baltimoreans their 10th annual rendezvous with the arts tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday, but it will tie up traffic around the Maryland Institute on Mount Royal Avenue, city transit officials said.
Exhibits and booths will be open from 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. tomorrow and noon to 10:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
* Cathedral Street from Preston Street to Mount Royal Avenue until 6 a.m. Monday.
* North and southbound Mount Royal Avenue from North Avenue to Maryland Avenue until 11 a.m. Monday.
* Preston Street westbound between Maryland Avenue and Howard Street until 6 a.m. Monday.
* Dolphin Street from Howard Street to Mount Royal Avenue from p.m. today until 11 a.m. Monday.
* Lafayette Avenue and Lanvale Street from John Street to Mount Royal Avenue from 7 p.m. today until 6 a.m. Monday.
* Mount Royal Avenue -- Southbound traffic will be detoured east on North Avenue, then south on Maryland Avenue. Northbound traffic will be detoured along Charles Street and North Avenue.
* Cathedral Street -- Northbound traffic will be detoured to Howard Street from Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
* Preston Street -- Westbound traffic will be detoured south on Maryland Avenue, then west on Chase Street to Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
* Oliver Street (both sides) between Maryland and Mount Royal avenues -- parking meters will be bagged until Monday.
* Preston Street (both sides) between Maryland Avenue and Cathedral Street -- parking meters will be bagged until Monday.
* 1400 block of Mount Royal Avenue -- parking will be reserved for use by the AAA and the Maryland Institute College of Art only today and tomorrow.
Free or cheap parking
* Oliver Street west of Maryland Avenue (Bolton Yard).
* Howard and Preston streets -- Baltimore Life Insurance Company Parking Lot, 15 handicapped parking spaces available.
* Eutaw Street between Preston and Dolphin streets -- State Office Building, Lots C,E and F available.
* Northeast corners of Maryland Avenue and Oliver Street, Maryland Avenue and Preston Street -- low-cost parking is available.