State transportation authorities advise motorists that these construction projects will affect motorists using state roadways and toll facilities this week:
* Interstate 95 North -- Northbound roadway from the Beltway to White Marsh Boulevard, the fast lane is closed through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturday 6 a.m. to 11 a.m.
* I-95 North -- Southbound roadway from White Marsh Boulevard to the Beltway, the fast lane is closed through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturday from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m.
* I-95 South -- Divided traffic patterns of northbound and southbound I-95 from the city line to Metropolitan Boulevard for bridge overlays.
* All week, around the clock, one lane is closed in both directions on the Millard E. Tydings Memorial Bridge.
* Beltway (I-695) inner and outer loop -- From Belair Road to Perring Parkway, expect delays and single-lane closures through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 5 a.m., during bridge construction.
* Francis Scott Key Bridge (I-695) -- One lane closed southbound on the bridge Friday 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
* Ridgely Avenue (bridge over U.S. 50/U.S. 301) -- Bridge is closed to traffic during reconstruction. Detours are posted. Access to and from U.S. 50/301 and Riverview Avenue remains open.
* Bay Bridge (U.S. 50/301) -- Reconstruction of the eastbound toll plaza. All toll lanes are available.
* Md. 3 North -- Two lanes of Md. 3 northbound will be closed 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. for removal of the existing Stewart Avenue Bridge on Monday. Traffic will be maintained on one lane.
* One lane of the ramp from Md. 176 to southbound Md. 3 is closed until 6 a.m. July 15 for existing bridge pier removal.
* Thomas J. Hatem Memorial Bridge (U.S. 40) -- All week, around-the-clock, one lane is closed in each direction due to sandblasting and painting.
* U.S. 1 Northbound (from Miller Road to Sheradale Drive) -- The right northbound lane is closed through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. for road construction.
* Md. 7 (Bridge over Winters Run) -- One-way traffic will be maintained until fall due to bridge replacement.
* Falls Road (Bridge over Jones Falls and light-rail line north of Lake Avenue) -- Bridge is closed to traffic during replacement. Detour signs and routes are posted.
* Md. 543 -- There is one-way traffic around the clock in various areas between Md. 136 and Md. 22 in Harford County.
* Md. 32 (Gambrills Road) -- Gambrills Road closed for construction of a bridge carrying Gambrills Road over Md. 32. No access will be possible off Md. 32 to Gambrills Road. Detours posted.