BASEBALL American League * California Angels -- Signed Eduardo Perez (first baseman) and assigned him to Boise of the Northwest League.
* Chicago White Sox -- Placed Joey Cora (infielder) on the 15-day disabled list. Recalled Warren Newson (pitcher) from Vancouver of the Pacific Coast League.
* New York Yankees -- Acquired Jim Blueberg (pitcher) from the Seattle Mariners as the player to be named in the deal involving Mike Blowers and assigned him to Albany of the Eastern League.
* Seattle Mariners -- Activated Erik Hanson (pitcher) from the 15-day disabled list. Sent Pat Rice (pitcher) to Calgary of the Pacific Coast League.
* Texas Rangers -- Placed Denny Walling (infielder) on irrevocable waivers. Activated Jack Daugherty (first baseman-outfielder) from the 15-day disabled list.
National League * New York Mets -- Sent Mark Dewey (pitcher) outright to Tidewater of the International League.
* St. Louis Cardinals -- Purchased the contract of Bob McClure (pitcher). Optioned Tim Sherrill (pitcher) to Louisville of the American Association.
FOOTBALL (NFL) * Dallas Cowboys -- Signed Ken Willis (placekicker) to a two-year contract.
HOCKEY (NHL) * Los Angeles Kings -- Traded Todd Elik (center) to the Minnesota North Stars for Charlie Huddy (defenseman), Randy Gilhen (center), Jim Thomson (right wing) and a fourth-round pick in the entry draft.
* Minnesota North Stars -- Traded Dave Babych (defenseman) to the Vancouver Canucks as part of a three-way deal that also involved the New York Islanders.
* New York Islanders -- Traded Craig Ludwig (defenseman) to the Minnesota North Stars as part of a three-way deal that also involved the Vancouver Canucks.
* Vancouver Canucks -- Traded Tom Kurvers (defenseman) to the New York Islanders as part of a three-way deal that also involved the Minnesota North Stars.