Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to companies and other vendors in the Baltimore area.
* Aspen Systems Corp. of Rockville won a $5,680,255 contract from the Centers for Disease Control for a national AIDS clearinghouse.
* Booz-Allen and Hamilton of Bethesda won a $4,000,000 contract from the Department of Housing and Urban Development to conduct management studies and analytical support services.
* Allied Signal Inc. of Baltimore won a $3,854,937 contract from the Navy to provide communications equipment.
* Advanced BioScience Laboratories Inc. of Kensington won a $2,836,720 contract from the National Cancer Institute to provide purification and characterization of HIV viral proteins.
* Arinc Research Corp. of Annapolis won a $1,200,000 contract from the Air Force to provide engineering services in support of autopilot programs.
* Westinghouse Electric Corp. of Baltimore won a $600,000 contract from the Air Force to provide engineering services.
* AAI Corp. of Hunt Valley won a $532,984 contract from the Navy for forward site capability to perform electronics systems testing.
* Micrographic Specialties Inc. of Beltsville won a $379,379 contract from the Treasury Department to provide optical disk maintenance.
* Community Realty Inc. of Greenbelt won a $378,000 contract from the Navy to provide a lease for source evaluation board activities.
* Automated Datatron Inc. of Beltsville won a $307,350 contract from the U.S. Government Printing Office to provide duplicate microfiche.
* Precision Grinding and Manufacturing Co. Inc. of Baltimore won a $291,952 contract from the VA Marketing Center to provide a tip cane and crutch.
* AAI Corp. of Hunt Valley won a $233,004 contract from the Navy to provide contractor maintenance services and support.
* Noise Cancellation Technologies Inc. of Linthicum won a $210,009 contract from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency to provide research and development.
* Multi-Spec Products Corp. of Union Bridge won a $188,868 contract from the Defense General Supply Center to provide electric floodlights.
* Deicor Laboratories of Marionville won a $178,871 contract from the General Services Administration to provide sodium calcium and bulk sodium chloride.
* Dresser Pump Division of Taneytown won a $174,500 contract from the Army to replace pump parts for Worthington Pumps, Dalecarlia Pumping Station, Washington, D.C.
* Israel Military Industries Services USA of Chevy Chase won a $152,793 contract from the Navy to provide motor cases.
* J&D Services Corp. of Beltsville won a $145,212 contract from the Navy to maintain and repair the air conditioning and refrigeration units at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, Kittery, Me.