* Cleveland Indians -- Announced they will move their spring training facility to Homestead in 1993.
* Oakland Athletics -- Sent Eric Show (pitcher) outright to Tacoma of the Pacific Coast League.
* Texas Rangers -- Purchased the contract of Mark Petkovsek (pitcher) from Oklahoma City of the American Association. Placed Jack Daugherty (outfielder) on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to June 5. Signed Tim Minik (pitcher).
* Atlanta Braves -- Optioned Jeff Parrett (pitcher) to Richmond of the International League. Recalled Tommy Gregg (outfielder) from Richmond.
* Chicago Cubs -- Placed Rick Sutcliffe (pitcher) on the 15-day disabled list. Activated Danny Jackson (pitcher) from the 15-day disabled list.
* Cincinnati Reds -- Signed John Gast (third baseman) and assigned him to Princeton of the Appalachian League.
* Houston Astros -- Recalled Javier Ortiz (outfielder) from Tucson of the Pacific Coast League. Optioned Dave Rohde (infielder) to Tucson.
* Montreal Expos -- Suspended Nelson Santovenia (catcher) for failing to report to Indianapolis of the American Association.
* Philadelphia Phillies -- Placed Randy Ready (infielder) on the 15-day disabled list. Signed Dominic DeSantis, Craig Holman and Glenn Nevill (pitchers), Phil Geisler and Craig Billeci (first basemen), Bruce Smolen (infielder) and Carlton Hardy (third baseman).
* St. Louis Cardinals -- Optioned Tim Jones (infielder) to Louisville of the American Association. Recalled Mark Grater (pitcher) from Louisville.
* San Diego Padres -- Released Jim Presley (third baseman). Recalled Atlee Hammaker (pitcher) from Las Vegas of the Pacific Coast League.
* San Francisco Giants -- Optioned Rick Parker (outfielder) to Phoenix of the Pacific Coast League. Purchased the contract of Tony Perezchica (infielder) from Phoenix. Moved Rick Reuschel (pitcher) from the 15-day to the 60-day disabled list.
* Cleveland Browns -- Signed K.D. Dunn (tight end). Acquired Roy Green (wide receiver) from the Phoenix Cardinals for an undisclosed draft choice.