* Tonight: WRRC Twilight Series, Western Maryland College track, 7 p.m., 848-8332.
* Saturday: Red Rose 5-miler, Lancaster, Pa.; Key to the City 10-K, 1400 Eye St., N.W., Washington, 8:30 a.m.; Riverdale 8-K, Greenbelt, 498-3672; Old Dominion 100-miler, Detrick, Va., 8 a.m., (703) 933-6088; YMCA Rocky Gap (State Park) Triathlon, 9 a.m., 724-5445; Chinmoy 2-miler, Patterson Park, 8 a.m.; BRRC A Place for Your Pace, Loch Raven, 8 a.m.
* Sunday: BRRC club championship 5-K, Goucher College, 8 a.m., 566-RUN2; Gunpowder Park 5-miler, Fallston, 8 a.m., 836-1120; Cambridge Triathlon, Choptank River, 8:45 a.m., 228-2505.
* June 7: MCRRC track meet, Rockville, 7 p.m., 353-0200.
* June 8: A Place for Your Pace, Loch Raven, 8 a.m.; Separation Day 5-miler, New Castle, Del., 9 a.m., (302) 656-5816.
* June 9: Bel Air Town Run 5-K, Bel Air, 8 a.m., 879-8410; Police Chase 5-miler, Argonne Drive, 9 a.m.; Moonshine Classic 10-K, Westernport, 9 a.m., 359-0476; Reach the Beach Triathlon, 228-2505; Aidswalk '91, Johns Hopkins Univ., 9 a.m., 685-1230.
* Future book: BRRC Summer Track Series, June 12; USA/Mobil Outdoor Track Championships, New York, June 12-15; Baltimore Triathlon, June 23; Arbutus Firecracker 10-K, July 4; Dundalk Heritage 6-K, July 4; Falmouth Road Race, Aug. 18.
* Marathons: North Bend, W.Va., and Helena, Mont., Saturday; Rochester, N.Y., Ashford, Conn., and Steamboat Springs, Colo., Sunday.
* Note: Joan Samuelson has joined Liz McColgan, Wanda Panfil, Aurora Cunha, Cathy O'Brien, Uta Pippig and Priscilla Welch in tomorrow's women's mini-marathon (10-K), which will be shown on tape delay on ABC's "Wide World of Sports" (Saturday, 4:30 p.m.).