These roadbuilding projects will affect motorists using state roads and toll facilities this week:
* U.S. 1 northbound -- From Miller Road to Sheradale Drive, the right northbound lane will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. today through Friday.
* Interstate 95 North -- On the northbound roadway from the Beltway to White Marsh Boulevard, the fast lane will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. today through Friday. The fast lane of the southbound roadway from White Marsh Boulevard to the Beltway will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. today through Friday. The fast lanes of the northbound and southbound roadways will be closed from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. Satur
day. Two lanes also will be closed from 9 p.m. to 4 a.m.
* I-95 South -- From the city line to Metropolitan Boulevard, the northbound and southbound fast lanes are closed.
* Interstate 695 (Beltway) -- inner and outer loops -- From Bel Air Road to Perring Parkway, expect delays and single lanes to be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. today through Friday.
* Md. 7 -- The bridge over Winters Run -- One-way traffic will be maintained until fall.
* Md. 25 (Falls Road) Bridge over Jones Falls and Light Rail -- The bridge is closed.
* Md. 543 Harford County -- One-way traffic will be maintained in certain areas
around the clock between Md. 136 and Md. 22.
* Md. 176 -- Traffic on southbound Md. 295 will be redirected onto northbound Md. 295 over Md. 176 (Dorsey Road).
* Ridgely Avenue -- The bridge over U.S. 50/301 is closed.
* I-95 John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway -- Today through Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 7:30 to 9 p.m., I-95 northbound and southbound between White Marsh Boulevard and Stepney Road, one lane will be closed. Two lanes may be closed between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m. All week, sunrise to sunset, one lane may be closed in each direction on the Millard E. Tydings Memorial Bridge.
* U.S. 40 -- (Thomas J. Hatem Memorial Bridge -- All week, around the clock, one lane will be closed in each direction.