Correction

May 26, 1991

A caption for a photograph of a trailer home fire on East McPhail Road in Bel Air that appeared in last week's edition of The Harford County Sun incorrectly stated the home was not equipped with a smoke detector. Owners of the home said they did have a smoke detector and that the fire was caused by an electrical malfunction.

The Harford County Sun regrets the error.

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.