Teen drinking

It's your call

May 10, 1991

Some Baltimore-area parents met recently to discuss thei concerns about adults serving alcohol to minors. They say that ++ some parents allow teen-agers to drink alcohol at parties -- sometimes under adult supervision, and sometimes under certain conditions, such as relinquishing car keys. Other concerns include the renting of hotel rooms by students for parties after the senior prom.

The Evening Sun wants to know whether you think adults should allow teens to drink, or to rent hotel rooms for post-prom parties.

To register your opinion, call SUNDIAL at 783-1800 (or 268-7736 in Anne Arundel County). After you hear the greeting, you'll be asked to punch in a four-digit code on your Touch-Tone phone. The code is 4600. The results will be published Monday.

Baltimore Sun Articles
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.