State transportation officials are advising motorists that these roadway construction projects will be under way on area roads and toll bridges the remainder of the week:
* John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway (Interstate 95) -- Today through Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 7:30 to 9 p.m., one lane may be closed on northbound and southbound I-95 between White Marsh Boulevard and Stepney Road. Between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m., two lanes may be closed. All week, from sunrise to sunset, one lane may be closed in each direction on the Millard E. Tydings Memorial Bridge.
* I-95 North -- On the northbound roadway from the Beltway to White Marsh Boulevard, the fast lane will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. today through Friday. The fast lane of the southbound roadway from White Marsh Boulevard to the Beltway will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. The fast lanes on the northbound and southbound roadways will be closed Saturdays from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m.
* I-95 South -- The fast lane is closed from the city line to Metropolitan Boulevard.
* I-95 North -- The fast lane is closed from Metropolitan Boulevard to the city line.
* I-695 (Beltway), inner and outer loops -- From Belair Road to Perring Parkway, expect single lanes to be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. today through Friday.
* Thomas J. Hatem Memorial Bridge (U.S. 40) -- All week, around the clock, one lane will be closed in each direction.
* U.S. 1 Northbound -- From Miller Road to Sheradale Drive, today through Friday, the right northbound lane will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
* Md. 7 -- One-way traffic will be maintained on the bridge over Winters Run until the fall of 1991.
* Md. 25 (Falls Road) bridge over Jones Falls and light rail construction -- The bridge is closed. Follow detours.
* Md. 543 -- Traffic will be one-way in select areas between Md. 136 and Md. 22.
* Md. 176 -- Southbound Md. 295 traffic will be redirected onto northbound Md. 295 over Md. 176 (Dorsey Road).
* Ridgely Avenue bridge over U.S. 50/301 -- The bridge is closed. Follow detours.