Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to companies and other vendors in the Baltimore area.
* Metalcraft Inc. of Baltimore won a $1,722,222 contract from the Defense Construction Supply Center to furnish a bromotrifluoromethane fire extinguisher.
* Vitro Corp. of Silver Spring won a $10,044,000 contract from the Navy to provide engineering services for the British Naval Ballistic Missile Program.
* Vitro Corp. of Silver Spring won a $9,045,428 contract from the Strategic Systems Program Office to provide engineering services for the Fleet Ballistic Missile Program.
* Greenhorne and O'Mara Inc. of Greenbelt won a $500,000 contract from the Coast Guard to provide environmental compliance documentation on an as-needed basis for various projects.
* Fairchild Defense of Germantown won a $253,500 contract from the Air Force to provide cartridge interface devices.
* Trusted Information Systems of Glenwood won an $84,995 contract from the Air Force to research an integrated trusted systems development environment.