WESTMINSTER — Carroll Community College is one of the 12 participating agencies inthe Carroll County Job Placement Network.
The network is an association of job placement professionals providing placement and referral services -- free of charge -- to job seekers and employers.
One phone call to any of the following participating agencies will allow the job listing to be distributed among all agencies through a computer system:
* Carroll Haven Supported Employment program.
* Summer Enterprises Supported Employment program.
* Carroll County Department of Aging.
* Carroll County Public Schools Transitioning program.
* Carroll County Career and Technology Center.
* Target Inc.
* Displaced Homemaker program.
* Carroll County JobTraining Partnership.
* Westminster Job Service, Maryland Department of Economic and Employment Development.
* Division of Vocational Rehabilitation.
* Carroll Hall Supported Employment program.
* Carroll County College Career Center.
Information: 876-9617, 876-9606 or 857-2693.