* A new recipe booklet featuring nine varieties of America's best-loved canned beans is available by sending your name and address to "Discover Today's Great Bean Recipes" P.S. Box 600179, El Paso, Texas 88560-0179.
* The California Prune Board is offering a free brochure with nine recipes. Send a self-address, stamped envelope to: Sweet Delicious/CRP California Prune board, 5990 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 101, Pleasanton, Ca. 94588-2706.
* Rice recipes are included in the "Light, Lean and Low Fat" recipe brochure. For a free copy, send as self-addressed, business size envelope to: USA Rice Council, Dept. LL, P.O. Box 740121, Houston, Texas, 77274.
* The Southeast United Dairy Association is offering a free recipe brochure called "Cheesecake Classics." Send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Cheesecake Classics, P.O. Box 87247, Atlanta, Ga. 30337.
* For a booklet of apricot recipes, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to: California Apricot Advisory Board, Department H-C, 1280 Boulevard Way, Walnut Creek, Calif. 94595.
* "Facts About Beef" provides the latest nutritional information on beef, including fat and cholesterol content and how it compares to other sources of protein. The booklet also includes recipes, cooking and storage tips. For a copy, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to: The Beef Industry Council of the Meat Board, Department FAB, 444 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago, Ill. 60611.