From south, Interstate 395 to Martin Luther King Boulevard; follow green and blue stadium signs with Orioles logo to either Howard Street or Jones Falls Expressway. From north or south, exit JFX at 28th Street; follow signs. Other approaches: Hillen Road, Loch Raven Boulevard, Charles Street, Roland Avenue. Two hours before game, 33rd Street becomes one-way eastbound.
At game's end, 33rd Street becomes one-way west. Both north- and southbound traffic, 29th Street to JFX. Southbound, also follow signs to Martin Luther King Boulevard and I-395.
Venable Park adjacent to stadium and Eastern High School across 33rd Street. MTA shuttle to and from Lake Montebello, 25 cents per trip.
EXTRA MTA BUSES:
3 and 22 lines. (For information, call 539-5000.)
NO STOPPING, CARS TOWED:
* Calvert Street from 28th Street to 33rd Street, east side, 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
* University Parkway from Calvert Street to 33rd Street, south side, noon to 3 p.m.
* St. Paul Street from 31st Street to 29th Street, west side, 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
* Light Street from Baltimore Street to Lombard Street, west side, 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
* Lombard Street from Light Street to Charles Street, south side, 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.