ERA Caton Realty Co., a local real estate company with offices in Ellicott City, was sold to William J. Iampieri, who joined Caton Realtyas a part-time salesman in 1964.
The previous owner and broker ofERA Caton Realty, Victor J. Lancelotta, cited business investments and travel as reasons for selling the firm.
During Iampieri's 27 years at ERA Caton, he was appointed managerin 1975 and general manager/vice president in 1980.
CAPTION: WILLIAM J. IAMPIERI
Buys ERA Caton Realty Co.
BANK NAMES DINARDO
Edmund C. DiNardo has been named by the Columbia Bank as mortgage director for the Glenmore branch in Towson. DiNardo will be responsible for construction and permanent residential mortgages.
Previously, he served as mortgage executive for First National Bank's wholesale mortgage portfolio.
ALEXANDER JOINS MAYS
Consuelo Y. Regan Alexander has joined Mays & Associates Inc., an Ellicott City-based advertising and marketing firm, as the company's art director.
Regan has over 20 years of experience in the graphic design field.
PUGLIA NEW ASSOCIATE
J. Peter Puglia has been named an associate in Levan, Schimel, Richman, Belman, Abramson & Scanlan, a Columbia-based law firm.
Puglia, a member of Phi Beta Kappa, graduated from the University of Maryland School of Law in 1988 and has clerked for the Maryland Court of Appeals.
METZLER'S ADDS TO STAFF
Metzler's Nursery has announced these staff additions:
* Katrina Metzler has been appointed florist manager. She is responsible for the interior florist area.
*Chuck Harris, a retail sales associate, willbe assisting sales leadership in the outside sales area of plant materials, flowers and perennials.
* Matthew Brousal, a retail sales associate, will work primarily with trees, shrubs, tools and garden supplies.
* Charles Brown and Steve Bolton have each been appointed
* Nancy Lowry will be in charge of all the herbaceous plants in the outdoor area, including bedding plants, vegetables and all perennials.
* Nancy Harper, the landscape administrative assistant, will serve as a secretary/receptionist.
SOLOMON IN 2ND TERM
Helene K. Solomon, president of CEO (Corporate Enrichment Options), is beginning her second term as the educational vice president of the Columbia Westside Toastmasters Club.
In her position, she assists members in reaching learning objectives.
A member of the Westside Toastmasters Club since 1988, Solomon was elected at a ceremony in Columbia