* Saturday: WRRC track run 5-K, Western Maryland College, 9 a.m., 848-2825; Chinmoy 2-miler, Patterson Park, 8 a.m., 467-3223; Rover Run, Greenbelt Park, 9 a.m., 776-6505; Mattapany Trail half-marathon, St. Mary's City, 9 a.m., 863-3508; Marathon Tuneup, Potomac, 8 a.m., 353-0200.
* Sunday: Oriole Advocates Home Run 8-K, Memorial Stadium, 9:30 a.m., 882-5455; Cherry Blossom 10-miler, Washington, 8 a.m.; Cherry Pit 10-miler, South River High, Annapolis, 2 p.m., 268-1165; Cherry Blossom 5-miler, Wilmington, Del., (302) 654-2354; Chillum Challenge 5-K, Hyattsville, 8:30 a.m., 559-4287; April Fool's 10-K, Takoma Park, 8 a.m., 891-4980; Boston Milk Run.
* April 13: Hagerstown Suns 5-K, Municipal Stadium, 1 p.m.; No Frills Biathlon, Frederick, 10 a.m., 882-6103; St. Paul's School 5-K, 8:30 a.m., 494-8649; Kent AC Biathlon, Chestertown, 778-3148: BRRC A Place for Your Pace, Loch Raven, 8 a.m., 566-RUN2.
* April 14: File Fast Five Trails, Ashton, 9 a.m., 566-RUN2; Sallie Mae Cherry Blossom Chaser 10-K, 8 a.m., West Potomac Park, Washington, (202) 728-6456; Patriots Cup 8-K, George Mason Univ., 9 a.m., (703) 532-3215.
* April 15: 95th Boston Marathon, noon, Hopkinton, Mass.
* Future book: Westminster Main Street Mile, April 17; CPA 1040 8-K, April 20; YWCA 10-K, Severna Park, April 20; Byron 15-K, Emmitsburg, April 20; Clean Water 10-K, Washington, April 20; Parkville Jaycees 5-miler, April 21; Fritzbe's 10-K, Rockville, April 21; BRRC Bull Roast, April 21; World Bank 8-K, Washington, April 21; Dundalk Triathlon, April 21; Climb (stairs) to the Top, World Trade Center, April 21; Penn Relays Distance Classic, April 21; Hopkins Spring Fair 8-K, April 21; Boys' Latin Fastbreak 5-K, April 27; Lady White Rose 5-K, York, Pa., April 27; Clyde's American 10-K, Columbia, April 28; BRRC 10-K championship, Loch Raven, 9 a.m., April 28; Reservoir 50-miler, April 28; Lord Baltimore 10-K, April 28; GW Parkway Classic, Washington, April 28; Bay Bridge Run, May 5; John Carroll 5-K, Bel Air, May 5; Lilac Bloomsday, May 5; Nike Women's Race 8-K, Washington, May 12; Constellation Classic, May 26; Baltimore Triathlon, June 23.
* Marathons: Sausalito, Calif., Abilene, Texas, Fayetteville, Ark., Saturday; Athens, Ohio, Modesto, Calif., Sunday; Brookings, S.D., April 13; Boston, April 15.