State highway and transportation officials advise motorists that the following projects will be under way in the area this week:
* U.S. 1 northbound -- From Miller Road to Sheradale Drive, the right northbound lane will be closed today through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 7 to 11 p.m.; the lane also will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday and from 3 to 11 p.m. on Sunday.
* I-95 North -- The northbound roadway from the Beltway to White Marsh Boulevard, the fast lane will be closed Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. The fast lane of the southbound roadway from White Marsh Boulevard to the Beltway will be closed Saturday from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m.
* I-695 inner and outer loops -- From Bel Air Road to Perring Parkway, expect delays and single lanes to be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. today through Friday.
* Md. 7 -- On the bridge over Winters Run, one-way traffic will be maintained until autumn.
* Md. 25 (Falls Road) Bridge over Jones Falls and Light Rail -- The bridge is closed to traffic.
* Ridgely Avenue Bridge over U.S. 50/301 -- The bridge is closed. Follow detours.
* John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway (I-95) -- today through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m., I-95 north and southbound between White Marsh Boulevard and Stepney Road, one lane may be closed; two lanes may be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
* Francis Scott Key Bridge (I-695) -- Today through Saturday, from dawn to dusk, one northbound lane and one southbound lane will be closed.