If you're a chocolate addict, you know the feeling.
Florine Mark, president of Weight Watchers in the Midwest, adds, "I used to binge all weekend on chocolate and now I don't. I just ask myself if I'd rather be a size 8 than have it."
Here are some tips to avoid chocoholism:
* Don't bring chocolate into the house.
* Don't eat chocolate before meals.
* Limit yourself to two (small) servings of chocolate a week.
* Substitute foods such as popcorn, hard candy or fruit.
* Form a chocolate anonymous club and talk about it.