State transportation and highway officials advise motorists that these construction projects will be under way in the area this week:
* Interstate 95 North -- The fast lane of the northbound roadway from the Beltway to White Marsh will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. The fast lane of the southbound roadway from the Beltway to White Marsh Boulevard will be closed daily from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
* I-95 (John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway) -- Today through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., I-95 north and southbound from White Marsh Boulevard to Stepney Road, one lane may be closed and, from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., one to two lanes may be closed.
* Interstate 695, inner and outer loops -- From Belair Road to Perring Parkway, expect delays and single lanes to be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday.
* Francis Scott Key Bridge -- Today through March 9, from dawn to dusk, one lane will be closed northbound and southbound on the bridge. Today through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., one lane will be closed southbound on the Curtis Creek drawbridge. On March 9 and 10, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day, traffic will be detoured on I-695, southbound, between exits 42 and 43 onto Bethlehem Boulevard.
* Md. 7 (Philadelphia Road) -- One-way traffic will be maintained on the bridge over Winters Run until the fall.
* Md. 25 (Falls Road) bridge over Jones Falls and light rail -- The bridge is closed to traffic.
* Ridgely Avenue bridge over U.S. 50/301 -- The bridge is closed. Follow detour signs.
* U.S. 50/301 at Md. 2 south -- Westbound U.S. 50/301 has been relocated to the right. The ramp from westbound U.S. 50/301 to Md. 2 southbound exits from the left lane.
* Thomas J. Hatem Memorial Bridge (U.S. 40) -- Three toll lanes are open in each direction.