Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to companies and other vendors in the Baltimore area.
* Environmental Technologies Group Inc. of Baltimore won a $40,096,000 contract from the Army to supply 6,400 chemical agents monitors.
* Alban Engine Power Systems of Baltimore won a $4,385,526 contract from the Navy to purchase ship diesel generator sets.
* Kaydon Corp. of Baltimore won a $499,765 contract from the Defense Construction Supply Center to supply pumps and compressors.
* Art Litho of Baltimore won a $131,270 contract from the U.S. Government Printing Office to provide pamphlet printing services.
* Lingard F. Klein Co. Inc. of Baltimore won a $104,671 contract from the National Institutes of Health to provide various types of animal feed.