The White House insists Iraq:
* Notify the United Nations of its intent to withdraw from Kuwait and begin the withdrawal by noon EST today.
* Remove all forces from Kuwait City within 48 hours of the beginning of the withdrawal and complete the withdrawal from Kuwait within one week. Retreating forces would not be attacked by the allies.
* Release prisoners of war and third-country civilians, or their remains, within 48 hours of the start of the withdrawal.
* Remove booby traps and mines from oil facilities and other areas of Kuwait.
* Cease all combat flights over the war theater, except for flights needed to transport troops back to Iraq.
* Stop all destructive actions against Kuwaiti citizens and property and release all Kuwaiti prisoners.