A Mass of Christian burial for Anne Kunkel O'Leary, a retire pharmacologist, will be held at 10 a.m. tomorrow at St. Peter's Roman Catholic Church in Queenstown.
Mrs. O'Leary, a resident of Queenstown, died Friday of cancer at the Memorial Hospital at Easton. She was 74.
Born in Baltimore, she was a graduate of Notre Dame Preparatory School and the College of Notre Dame, where she received her bachelor of arts degree in 1938. She received her master's degree in pharmacology at the University of Maryland School of Medicine in 1939.
Mrs. O'Leary worked at the medical research laboratory at Edgewood Arsenal for more than 30 years. During her career, she was the co-author of more than 40 articles in her field. She retired in 1972.
The former Anne Kunkel married John F. O'Leary, retired chief of the pharmacology branch at Edgewood Arsenal, in July 1972. The couple moved from Baltimore to Queenstown in 1979.
Mrs. O'Leary was a member of the Kent Island Yacht Club Ladies Auxiliary, St. Peter's Church, the Prospect Bay Country Club, National Association of Retired Federal Employees, the American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics and the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology.
In addition to her husband, Mrs. O'Leary is survived by a brother, the Rev. Nicholas A. Kunkel, S.J., of Baltimore; and five sisters, Sister Genevieve Kunkel, S.S.N.D., of Baltimore, Dorothy K. Jackson and Marie J. Kunkel, both of Lutherville, Irene K. Froehlich of Cockeysville and Maureen K. Storck of Emmaus, Pa.
The family suggested donations to the College of Notre Dame, 4701 N. Charles St., Baltimore, Md. 21210.