President Bush proposed:
* A bank reform plan that relies on the banking industry to shore up the federal deposit insurance fund.
* A transfer of $15 billion in domestic programs from the federal government to states in a single consolidated grant.
* That Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan head a joint congressional and Federal Reserve Board study of a capital gains tax incentive.
* Elimination of political action committees.
* A comprehensive national energy strategy combining conservation, development, and greater use of alternative fuels.
* Revival of a Reagan plan for education vouchers allowing parents to enroll children in public or private schools of their choice.