Bills should hold off Giants

It's your call

January 25, 1991

If the results of "It's Your Call" are any indication, the silver anniversary of the Super Bowl will be a much better game than last year's 49ers annihilation of the Broncos.

The Bills won the phone survey, but needed to hold on in the fourth quarter to do it. Among the 601 respondents, 320 (53 percent) thought the Bills would win, with the other 281 (47 percent) supporting the Giants.

"It's Your Call" represents a sampling of opinions from certain segments of the community, aut it is not balanced demographically, as would be done in a scientific public opinion poll.

Baltimore Sun Articles
|
|
|
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.