Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to companies and other vendors in Maryland.
* Allied-Signal Aerospace Co. of Baltimore won an $11,575,785 contract from the Navy to provide technical services.
* Bendix Field Engineering Corp. of Columbia won a $2,977,039 increment as part of a $13,134,552 contract from the Defense Nuclear Agency to manage and operate government facilities.
* Exide Corp. of Columbia won a $114,312 contract from the Defense General Supply Center to provide a storage battery.
* Rail Co. of Towson won contracts totaling $268,537 from the Navy to provide engineering and technical services.
* Johns Hopkins University of Laurel won an $18,434,578 contract from the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command to provide research, development, engineering and technical services of support of tactical/strategic systems, space science, geophysics, biophysics and micro-electronics.