Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to companies and other vendors of the Baltimore area.
* Westinghouse Electric Co. of Baltimore won a $4,871,028 contract from the Navy to provide services and supplies for material installation.
* Tate Facilities Service Inc. of Baltimore won a $139,816 contract from the Merchant Marine Academy to provide boiler room plant watchstanders to operate and maintain the main heating plant of Fulton Hall at the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy.
* DBM Electronics Inc. of Baltimore won a $129,060 contract from the Navy to provide a portable antenna measurement system.
* AAI/Engineering Support Inc. of Hunt Valley won an $8,411,402 contract from the Ogden Air Logistics Center to provide logistics support for the B-52 weapon system trainer.
* IBS of Savage won a $1,289,348 contract from the General Services Administration to provide office supplies.
* Calico Industries Inc. in Annapolis Junction won a $189,568 contract from the National Institutes of Health to provide plastic bags.
* Johns Hopkins University of Laurel won contracts totaling $20,099,932 contract from the Navy to provide research, development, engineering, and technical services to support tactical and strategic systems, space science, geophysics, biophysics, and micro-electronics.
* Trades Corp. of Lanham won a $2,940,344 contract from the Navy to provide engineering and logistic services for aircraft weapon systems.
* Williams & Heintz Map Corp. of Capitol Heights won a $596,199 contract from the U.S. Government Printing Office to provide offset printing services.
* Faber Castell Co. of Beltsville won a $425,402 contract from the General Services Administration to provide office supplies and devices.
* Parsons Frank Paper Co. Inc. of Landover won a $378,236 contract from the Defense General Supply Center to provide map paper.
* IBM of Bethesda won a $204,328 contract from the U.S. Department of Agriculture to lease software.
* PEC Construction Inc. of Silver Spring won a $178,847 contract from the Navy to replace the roof of Building 2200 at the Marine Corps Combat Development Command, Quantico, Va.
dTC * McDonald & Eudy Printers Inc. of Temple Hills won a $148,777 contract from the U.S. Government Printing Office to provide book printing services.
* NCR Comten of Rockville won a $115,013 contract from the Watervliet Arsenal to provide a communication controller.
* Biscayne Contractors Inc. of Forestville won a $112,890 contract from the U.S. Postal Service to provide a construction contract for the southern Maryland area.
* Vatica Contracting Inc. of Hyattsville won a $790,127 contract from the General Services Administration to supply a patio deck.