The Nichols-Bethel United Methodist Church on Route 175 in Odenton will display a live Nativity scene from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Dec. 21, 22 and 23, and at 5 p.m., 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. Dec. 24 in front of the church.
For more information, contact the church at 674-2272.
* The Fort Meade Retired Officers' Wives' Club's monthly luncheon is scheduled for 11 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 8, at the Fort Meade Officers' Club.
The guest speaker will be Geraldine Willis, Champus Representative at Kimbrough Army Community Hospital. She will speak on recent changes in Medicare Mediplus and Champus.
Reservations are required. Tickets cost $6.50 and the deadline for reservations is Jan. 3.
Reservations may be made with your area committee member, or you can call Chairperson Mae Hudson at 964-8976.
* The Crofton Branch Library, at 1656 Crofton Center, will be showing holiday movies for children of all ages 2 p.m. Dec. 27.
For a list of the holiday titles to be shown, contact the library at 222-7915 or 261-3909.
* The Faith Community Church will present the first of four films from the film series "Inside Out" with Larry Crabb, starting Jan. 6 at 6:30 p.m. The first film is entitled, "Don't Look Inside Me -- I'm Not Sure I Like What's There."
For more information, call Regensburg at 672-3698.
* The O'Malley Senior Center is sponsoring a Genealogy Workshop. Thelma King will lead four sessions in basic genealogical research. Classes will run from 1 to 2:30 p.m. Jan. 7, 14, 28 and Feb. 4.
* Congratulations to the following students who were on the Principal's Honor Roll at Arundel Senior for the first marking period: 10th grade -- Brit Erslev, John Filigenzi, Christine Fullerton, Bryan Hancock, David Kershner, Traci Koenig and Scott Swain. 11th grade -- Tara Beauchemin, Helen Dail, Heather Dempsey, Geoffrey Downes, Jamil Ferris, Jay Gelman, Debra Healy, John Hollywood, Jennifer Huff, Sarwat Khattak and Jennifer Shershen. 12th grade -- Nicole Loenig and Rebecca Neilsen.
Phone: 672-3479 Leave message ODENTON, FT. MEADE, GAMBRILLS