Facts-A-Nation includes 100 questions in each of 12 different categories; they vary greatly in difficulty. Here's a sampling:
1. Cities: Manchester, an industrial center, is the largest city in which New England state?
2. Wars: During what battle was Stonewall Jackson mortally wounded in 1863?
3. Women: Who led the first convention for women's rights?
4. Air & Space: When was Skylab, the first U.S. space station, launched?
5. Outdoors: What is Gutzon Borglum, famous sculptor, noted for?
1. New Hampshire
2. Battle of Chancellorsville
3. Elizabeth Cady Stanton
4. May 15, 1973. (Three crews manned it for a total of 172 days. The last crew splashed down Feb. 8, 1974.)
5. He carved the faces on Mount Rushmore, South Dakota