State transportation and highway officials advise motorists that the following projects are under way in the area:
* Baltimore Harbor Tunnel (Interstate 895) -- All week, around the clock, there will be new traffic patterns on Md. 295, eastbound and westbound over I-895. From 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., road officials will maintain two-way traffic through one tube.
* John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway (Interstate 95) -- Today through Thursday, sunrise to sunset, and Friday, sunrise to noon, one lane may be closed in each direction on the Millard E. Tydings Memorial Bridge. Single lanes may be closed in each direction on I-95 at Joppa Road and I-95 at Raphael Road.
* I-95 North -- The fast lane of the northbound roadway from the Beltway to White Marsh is closed through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. The fast lane of the southbound roadway from the Beltway to White Marsh Boulevard will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
* Thomas J. Hatem Memorial Bridge (U.S. 40) -- Three toll lanes are open in each direction.
* U.S. 40 West -- Eastbound U.S. 40 will carry a single lane of traffic between Patapsco State Park and Nuwood Drive.
* Francis Scott Key Bridge (Interstate 695) -- Today through Saturday, from dawn to dusk, one northbound and one southbound lane will be closed.
* Md. 3 at Benfield Boulevard -- Benfield Boulevard between northbound and southbound Md. 3 is closed. Access to the Post Office and other businesses along West Frontage Road will be via Serendipity Drive. Access to Benfield Boulevard from southbound Md. 3 will be via left turn at Serendipity Drive. Access to southbound Md. 3 from Benfield will be via left turn at northbound Md. 3.
* Bay Bridge (U.S. 50/301) -- Lanes 8 and 9 are closed at the toll plaza. Single lanes will be closed from Sandy Point to Stevensville, through Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., and Friday, from 6 a.m. to noon.