The following is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to Maryland vendors.
* Westinghouse Electric Corp., Baltimore, won a $15,076,122 contract to lease operating, support, and maintenance of three sea-based Small Aerostat Surveillance Systems for an eight-month period to support Defense Department drug interdiction efforts.
* Decks Inc., Baltimore, won a $1,368,638 contract from the Navy to remove and install deck coverings.
* Team Ace Joint Venture, Baltimore, won a $929,449 contract from the Air Force to rehabilitate bathrooms in military family housing units.
* K and K Painting Inc., Baltimore, won a $154,000 contract from the General Services Administration to provide interior painting and upgrade a door.
* Purity Group Inc., Salisbury, won a $426,003 contract from the Defense Personnel Support Center to provide cans of precooked sliced bacon.