Howard County's legislative delegation to Annapolis will conduct a public hearing and sponsor briefing 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 5, in the Banneker Room of the George Howard Building in Ellicott City.
The hearing will address the following prefiled local bills:
* Alcoholic beverages: beer, wine and cordial tasting privilege.
* Wine Festival license.
* Class B (on-sale) beer, wine and liquor licenses.
* Alcoholic beverages caterer's license.
* Howard County Sheriff's Department.
* Circuit Court judgeship.
* Board of Education-membership.
* Alcoholic Beverages-Board of License Commissioners.
* Land condemnation-damages.
* Development impact fees.
* State debt issue for Rockland Arts Center.
Information: Carol Arscott, delegation aide, 988-9818.