In the Real Estate Notes column Sunday, the Louis Mazor Inc. company was spelled incorrectly.
+ The Sun regrets the errors.
Martin P. Azola was named "Remodeler of the Year" during the first annual awards program sponsored by the Remodeler's Council of the Home Builders Association of Maryland.
The program was established, representatives said, to recognize remodeling contractors and designers in the Baltimore area who provide customers with products of superior design and craftsmanship.
FOR THE RECORD - CORRECTION
Other awards included:
* Project of the Year: D. W. Taylor Associates Inc., for a building addition in Columbia.
* Commercial remodeling: Trinity Episcopal Church in Towson. Azola Commercial Construction Co. Inc., remodeler/contractor; Schamu, Machowski Doo and Associates Inc., architect; Pigue Lighting and Johnson-Berman, interior designer.
* Adaptive reuse: Courthouse East renovation in Baltimore. Lake Falls Construction Inc., remodeler/contractor; Hord Coplan Macht Inc., architect and interior designer.
* Historic restoration: Coleman Manor Apartments in Baltimore. Thomas P. Harkins Inc., remodeler/contractor; Menefee & Associates Inc., architect and interior designer; John Rhode, landscape designer.
* Best kitchen remodeling: A private residence in Owings Mills. Griffith-Brilhart Builders, Inc., Remodeler/contractor; Schamu, Machowski Doo and Associates, architect; Lewis Manor Inc. interior designer.
* Best bathroom remodeling: Goldberg family bathroom and addition: Baywood Design/Build Group Inc., remodeler, contractor, architect and interior designer.
* Residential remodeling ($74,999 and under): Ratliff Robbins family addition. C. Magnon Construction, remodeler/contractor; Baltimore Architecture Collaborative, architect; Katherine Ratliff, interior designer and landscape designer.
* Residential remodeling ($75,000 to $199,999): House addition in Columbia. Weber Contractors, remodeler/contractor; D. W. Taylor Associates Inc., architect, Sarah Boyer Jenkins, interior designer.
* Residential remodeling ($200,000 and over): House addition in Columbia. Weber Contractors, remodeler/contractor; D. W. Taylor Associates Inc., architect.
* Decks: Dworkin family porch and decks project in Columbia. Baywood Design/Build Group Inc., remodeler, contractor and architect, Ed Dworkin, landscape designer.
* Details: The Riggin project in Baltimore. Monstro Construction & Development Co. Inc., remodeler, contractor and landscape designer.
Around the region:
* A holiday tour of 12 homes in the Historic Bolton Hill neighborhood will be held 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 8.
The tour is sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Baltimore and will start at the Memorial Episcopal Church Parish House.