Foreign ownership will affect TV fare

It's your call

November 29, 1990

The takeover of big American entertainment companies by foreign owners will change the content of TV programs and movies in America in the near future, according to a majority of respondents to "It's Your Call," The Evening Sun's phone survey on topical issues.

The majority, 54.5 percent, or 115 of 211 callers, "believe foreign ownership will change content" of entertainment. The other 96 callers, 45.5 percent, "do not believe" that will happen.

"It's Your Call" represents a sampling of opinions from certain segments of the community, but it is not balanced demographically, as would be done in a scientific public opinion poll.

Baltimore Sun Articles
Please note the green-lined linked article text has been applied commercially without any involvement from our newsroom editors, reporters or any other editorial staff.