Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to companies and other vendors in Maryland.
* Marlin Graphics of Baltimore won a $574,669 contract from the U.S. Government Printing Office to provide books, pamphlets and folders.
* AIM Inc. of Parkton won a $232,007 contract from the Navy to supply nozzles.
* C.R. Daniels of Ellicott City won a $210,046 contract from the Army to provide a winterization kit.
* Israel Military of Chevy Chase won a $1,364,709 contract from the Army to supply a flexible linear shaped charge.
* Elrich Contracting Inc. of Capitol Heights won a $1,360,000 contract from the Construction Contracts Division to install a new chilled water system.
* Astro Systems Inc. of Bethesda won a $837,744 contract from the Coast Guard to provide a microwave communications system.
* PEC Construction of Silver Spring won a $324,553 contract from the Construction Contracts Division to repair roof and clerestory windows.
* Edward Kocharian and Co. Inc. of Mt. Rainier won a $246,800 contract from the Navy to repair an HVAC building.