Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to companies and other vendors of the Baltimore area.
* Cummins/Hart Construction Corp. of Baltimore won a $568,927 contract from the U.S. Postal Service to remove the Z-Loda vertical conveyor and queing equipment and replace them with two new freight elevators.
* Temp Air Co. of Baltimore won a $387,687 contract from the Army to provide maintenance and repair of heating system of Building 3490.
* Team Ace Joint Venture of Baltimore won a $167,916 contract from the Air Force to provide and install dishwashers and disposals in military family housing.
* Westinghouse Electric Corp. of Hunt Valley won a $348,806 contract from the U.S. Department of Labor to provide maintenance and operation of mine emergency equipment and emergency deployment.
* The Driggs Corp. of Capitol Heights won a $586,812 contract from the Construction Contracts Division to repair pavement and parking lot lighting.
* Welch and Rushe Inc. of Capitol Heights won a $485,500 contract from the Navy to replace the HVAC of building 427.
* Tek-Lite Inc. of Union Bridge won a $290,876 contract from the Defense General Supply Center to provide a cockpit utility light for an aircraft.