Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to BTC companies and other vendors in the Baltimore area.
* Westinghouse Electric Corp. of Baltimore won a $793,650 contract from the Air Force to provide an adaptive processing radar study.
* Chaselle Inc. of Columbia won a $450,000 contract from the General Services Administration to provide athletic and recreational equipment.
* Yorktowne Sports Inc. of Cockeysville won a $125,000 contract from the General Services Administration to provide athletic and recreational clothing and footwear.
* AAI Corp. of Hunt Valley won a $108,200 contract from the Navy to provide architectural and engineering support services.
* Keydata Systems Inc. of Greenbelt won a $43,441,841 contract from the Internal Revenue Service to provide editing, data transcription, and verification services for currency transaction reports.
* The Orkand Corp. of Silver Spring won a $26,603,939 contract from the Department of Energy to provide systems programming, analysis, reports and data collection.
* CPP/Pinkerton of Silver Spring won a $5,170,265 contract from the Department of Justice to provide court security service.
* University of Maryland of College Park won a $1,518,917 contract from the Department of Education to provide developing educational reform policy options to improve services students with disabilities.
* NNS HealthCare Inc. of Silver Spring won a $1,295,072 contract from the Social Security Administration to provide nursing services for two social security health units.
* Federal Data Corp. of Gaithersburg won a $1,181,766 contract from the Department of Justice to provide office automation training services.
* Westat Inc. of Rockville won a $553,276 contract from the Department of Education to provide national postsecondary student aid study.
* Comsat Laboratories of Clarksburg won a $222,540 contract from the Department of Commerce to provide dual port circularly polarized horn antennas.
* Defense Systems Concepts Inc. of Hanover won a $159,202 contract from the Air Force to supply a terrain bounce.
* Mayatech Corp. of Silver Spring won a $149,200 contract from the Department of Education to provide national recognition of unusually successful programs that service disadvantaged youth.
* Metal Masters Foodservice Equipment Co. Inc. of Crofton won a $100,000 contract from the General Services Administration to provide food handling, refrigeration and storage equipment services.