Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to companies and other vendors in the Baltimore area.
* Environmental Technologies Group Inc. of Baltimore, won a $28,657,535 contract from the Army to provide research and development services for the XM22 automatic chemical agent alarm.
* Westinghouse Electric Corp. of Hunt Valley, won a $1,273,958 contract from the Air Force to provide engineering technical support services for the F-16 fire control radar system and associated weapons control systems.
* Advanced Resource Development Corp. of Columbia won a $481,517 contract from the Navy to provide signal feature analysis using neural networks and psychoacoustics.
* Concepts-To-Operations of Annapolis won a $282,525 contract from the Coast Guard to register and coordinate U.S. Coast Guard radio frequency assignments with an international frequency registration board.
* Automation Fabricators and Engineering Co. of Frederick won a $1,114,662 contract from the U.S. Postal Service to supply model 15, flats, canceler/stacking machines.
* Prospect Associates Ltd. of Rockville won a $15,672,514 contract from the National Cancer Institute to provide a coordinating center for the American Stop Smoking Intervention Study.
* Logical Technical Services Corp. of Chevy Chase won a $13,987,352 contract from the Agency for International Development to provide a document and information handling facility.
* Macro Systems Inc. of Silver Spring won a $3,192,382 contract from the Office for Substance Abuse Prevention to evaluate the OSAP pregnant and postpartum women and their infants, in a demonstration program.
* Automated Sciences Group Inc. of Silver Spring won a $1,659,795 contract from the Department of Justice to provide micrographic services.
* Octo Inc. of Laurel won a $1,401,495 contract from the Department of Justice to provide micrographic services.
* Westat Inc. of Rockville won a $744,219 contract from the National Cancer Institute to provide a mammography facilities survey.
* Westat Inc. of Rockville won a $349,373 contract from the National Cancer Institute to provide analysis of oral health professional training in smoking cessation techniques.
* Hewlett-Packard of Rockville, won a $301,200 contract from the Navy to supply a broadband microwave converter.
* Valentine Electric of Hagerstown on a $265,200 contract from the Army to replacement a heat plant and install air conditioning in a family housing area.
* Digital Equipment Corp. of Lanham won a $241,347 contract from the Department of Agriculture to provide a central processing unit.