The Greater Baltimore Committee is sponsoring the activities listed below as part of its High Tech Week from Oct. 29 to Nov. 2.
* Monday, Oct. 29: First Greater Baltimore Committee High Tech Forum Dinner at 6 p.m., Baltimore Hyatt Regency, Constellation Ballroom. Cost: $75. Contact: Kendall Shackleford, GBC, 727-2820.
* Tuesday, Oct. 30: Foundation for Manufacturing Excellence Kickoff Breakfast, 8-10 a.m., BWI Marriott. Cost: $25. Contact: Bob Noble, Westinghouse, 765-6450.
Howard County High Tech Expo and Forum, 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., Turf Valley Country Club in Ellicott City. Cost: $60 to $110 (based on membership and half-day or full-day registration). Contact
Steve Sass, Howard County High Tech, 880-0022.
* Tuesday-Wednesday, Oct. 30-31: Baltimore Venture Fair '90, noon Oct. 30, Stouffer Harborplace Hotel. Cost: $300 per company. Contact Jim Zug, Coopers & Lybrand, 783-7600.
Wednesday, Oct. 31: Venture Fair Luncheon, 12:30 p.m., at Stouffer Harborplace Hotel.Guest speaker: Stan Pratt of Venture Economics. Cost: $25. Contact: Frank, Bernstein, Conaway & Goldman, 625-3984.
* Thursday, Nov. 1: MIT Enterprise Forum's Venture Capital Forum, 6-9 p.m., Stouffer Harborplace Hotel. Cost: $25. Contact: John Weiss, 243-5579.
* Friday, Nov. 2: Biotechnology seminar, "From Discovery to Commercialization," 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Hopkins Bayview Research Campus, Johns Hopkins Asthma and Allergy Center Auditorium. Cost: $75. Contact Karen Russell, Dome Corp. 955-0818.