State highway and transportation officials advise motorists that these projects will affect traffic on Maryland roadways this week:
* Interstate 695, Baltimore Beltway -- The ramp from the northbound Baltimore-Washington Parkway (Md. 295) to the eastbound Beltway will be closed today through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.
* Beltway/Interstate 70 interchange -- The ramp from the outer loop of the Beltway to eastbound I-70 will be closed.
* Interstate 95 northbound and southbound from the city line to the Howard County line -- New traffic patterns divide through travel lanes on I-95 northbound from I-195 to I-695. New traffic patterns also divide through travel lanes on I-95 southbound from the city line of I-95 to the Patapsco River Bridge.
* I-95 Howard County -- Lanes will be closed during peak hours on weekdays and on weekends. Consider alternate routes. On southbound I-95, two lanes will be closed today through Friday, from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
* I-95 north -- The fast lane of the northbound lane from the Beltway to White Marsh will be closed daily from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. The southbound lane from the Beltway to the White Marsh Boulevard fast lane will be closed daily from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
* U.S. 40 West -- Eastbound U.S. 40 will carry a single lane of traffic between Patapsco State Park and Nuwood Drive for about three months.
* Md. 3 at Benfield Boulevard -- Benfield Boulevard between northbound and southbound Md. 3 will be closed. Access to the Post Office and businesses along West Frontage Road will be via Serendipity Drive. Access to Benfield Boulevard from southbound Md. 3 will be via Serendipity Drive. Access to southbound Md. 3 from Benfield Boulevard will be via Md. 3.
* Ridgely Avenue Bridge over U.S. 50/301 -- The bridge is closed to traffic. Follow detour signs. Access to and from U.S. 50/301 via Pafel Road and Riverview Avenue will remain open.
* Md. 648 at the Beltway -- There is no access to or from Interstate 97/Md. 3. Use the I-97/Md. 3/Md. 648 interchange to the south.
* (I-695) Francis Scott Key Bridge -- Today through Saturday, one lane will be closed northbound and southbound on the Key Bridge. One lane will be closed in each direction at the toll plaza. Today through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., one lane will be closed southbound on the Curtis Creek drawbridge. Today through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., lanes will be closed on the Bear Creek Viaduct between Exits 43 and 44 (I-695). Saturday and Sunday, from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., each day, traffic will be detoured on I-695 southbound between Exits 42 and 43 onto Bethlehem Boulevard.